GANOHERB successively established the long standing relation and cooperation with many universities and institutes such as Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Peking university health science center, Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University, Fujian Medical University, Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, etc. We still employ the experts from China and abroad as the technology consultants, organize and take an active part in the international industry communication, and published several academic papers, which establishes the company's leadership in ganoderma development field.
1. June 2014, project docked with School of Life Sciences, Tsinghua University
2. May2014, GanoHerb Technology(Fujian) Corporation co-founded the "GanoHerb Academician Workstation" with the Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences
3. In September 2013, co-hosted the Seminar of Ganoderma Product Research and Development
4. August 2013, National standard of 'Harvesting and Processing standard on ganoderma spores' was officially implement
5. June 2013, signed the cooperative project 'University-Enterprise joint Research Institutions' with Fujian Medical University
6. June 2013, signed the cooperative project 'The Research of Production Technology and its Product Industrialization Demonstration' with Fujian Normal University
7. May 2013, signed the cooperative project 'The Research and Implication of Kidney Protection by Ganoderma' with college of pharmacy, Peking University
8. October 2012, co-hosted the 10thSeminar for Medicinal Fungi (Shanghai) 2012
9. August 2012, co-hosted the 18th Congress of the International Society for Mushroom Science
10. June 2012, signed the project 'The Research and Product Development of Anti-tumor activity in Ganoderma extract' with Peking university health science center
11. May 2012, signed the project 'The Research and Development of Anti-tumor Ingredients in Ganoderma lipsiense'
12. In June 2012,Xianzhilou signed a cooperation contract with Fujian Medical University on the "Ganoderma's Anti-tumor Compoent in Chinese Medicine" project.
13.December 2010, co-founded 'Xianzhilou Academician Workstation' with Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, and signed the cooperation projects such as new medicine of anti-tumor from Ganoderma.
14. November 2010, co-hosted the Board of Directors of International Society for the Study of Ganoderma lucidum& Seminar for the Anti-tumor Research in Ganoderma lucidum.
15. February 2010, visited by Prof.Dijkhuizen, executive chairman of Wageningen University.
16. In November 2009, co-hosted the 5th Seminar for Development of International Grass Industry for Mushroom cultivation
17. October 2009, invited to present the 9th Seminar for Medicinal Fungi in China, and published several papers
18. October 2009, invited Father of Ganoderma- Prof. Linzhibin from Peking University and Dr. Xuruixiang from Taiwan University to take academic communication with Xianzhilou
19. July 2009, invited Dr. Sheqingbai from USA to host the special lecture of tumor
20. June 2008, signed cooperative project 'The Cooperative Project for the Development, Production, Study and Research of Coix seed'
21. November 2007, visited and studied by the students from Mushroom Training Center of Asian-Pacific Region, UN
22. June 2007, visited by Prof. Zhangshuting who is the academician of International College of Biotechnology, College of world literature and WAPS, and discussed the topic of anti-AIDS by Ganoderma
23. August 2006, cooperated with college of pharmacy, Fujian Medical University to research the anti-tumor test by using ganoderma products from Xianzhilou and published the academic paper on one of Canadian prestigious journals
24. June 2005, signed 'The Cooperative Project for the Development, Production, Study and Research of Rare Edible and Medicinal Fungi' with Fungus Research Center, FAFU.